Every year, various international trade shows are held in different parts of the world, such as Germany, Italy, France, United Kingdom, Spain, USA, Hong Kong, etc. Related to different sectors, trade exhibitions provide great trade opportunities due to the fact that manufacturers, suppliers, buyers and designers come together to create future business prospects and opportunities.
For this reason, participants need to know which are the largest trade shows in the world and have an appropriate calendar that allows them to develop adequate planning and thus achieve their short-term, medium-term and long-term business goals.
Here are some trade shows in Europe that are worth to be visiting:
- PANORAMA BERLIN – The European market for leading fashion brands! Held in January in Berlin, Germany with 600+ design companies in women’s and men’s clothing, footwear and accessories. It is visited by 50,000+ buyers, retailers, e-shop agents, distributors, professional suppliers, etc.
- PURE LONDON – Pure London and Pure Man is the best place to sell and buy new collections. It is held in February and August in London, UK with 735+ fashion brands and is attended by 19,500+ retailers, online wholesalers and retailers, subcontractors of the textile and fashion industry, sales representatives, designers, media representatives.
- WHO IS NEXT – A leading fashion trade show with more than 25 years of experience since its inception, Who’s Next is a leader in international exhibitions for women’s fashion in Europe. It takes place in Paris, France and in September and January the event gathers about 50,000 visitors to the Parc des Expositions of the Porte de Versailles in Paris to visit 1,200 international brands in the Ready-to-wear category.
- TRANOÏ – Leading B-to-B event at Fashion Week in Paris, France. It is held four times a year during Paris Fashion Week. TRANOÏ fashion events help to establish links between high-end retailers and innovative designers through the most prepared trade shows.
- PREMIERE VISION PARIS – Global event for fashion professionals for 3 days, 2 times per a year, in Paris-Nord Villepinte, the main industries supplying materials and services to the global fashion industry (including: Yarn, Fabrics, Leather, Design, Accessories, Production ) gather in Paris, France.
- PREMIERE CLASSE – The unforgettable fashion show of the Fashion Week in Paris, France for 30 years, the event presents the accessory trends of the upcoming season and the young artists who create the fashion of tomorrow. Recognized with its selection of high class, the exhibition presents brands and creators of jewelry, shoes, leather goods and accessories, Ready-to-wear clothing, specially selected for their creativity, originality and style.